Wednesday, January 8, 2014

First Semester Summary

Well, I'm glad I don't take myself too seriously, because I can't even keep up with doing a weekly blog!  Oh well, such is the homeschooling life!

Things first semester went very well.  For the most part, we're on schedule.  Still moving along well in all subjects!

We've nearly completed one simple online English, which we do every year.  That's why we're starting another soon.  Starting the following in a couple of weeks:

Rod and Staff English
Writing With Ease Level 4
Story of Science (maybe)


Winter will NOT leave, so our town has had many snow days.  We took a couple, but started back today for the semester.  Our town was out again today, and may be out tomorrow!  YUCK.  We've both enjoyed today, I'm very thankful he still loves homeschooling.  He has a hunger for learning more, and I don't want to squelch it.

We started Story of the World 2 today, and he was VERY excited about that.  It's still one of his favorites.  I've got a lot planned for this semester, and hoping to be able to do several field trips!  More to come, hopefully I can blog a big more....but no promises!

No comments:

Post a Comment