Thursday, August 22, 2013

Day 4, Music lessons

Thursdays will be our "busy, not enough time, hustle, e'erbody's tired" day.

But it's still going okay.

The sweet boy is super tired today, probably because he always has been, and I'm thinking always will be, a VERY early riser.  

But he's still saying he loves homeschooling.  

Started with some math worksheets today.  Then he read some more of his book.  Next he did two more lessons in Saxon, and it seems to be easy.  That's what I'd hoped for.  He's through lesson 14 so far.  

This afternoon, the plan is to eat lunch on our way to his music lesson.  After that, I'm hoping to find a nice spot for him to finish his work.  I'm taking SOTW, CHOW, Intermediate Language Lessons, and Writing with Ease along with us.  We'll see how much we can get done.  

It is our "Momma/Son" day, so I'm hoping to do some fun things.  

I know I need more coffee....that's for SURE!!!  : )

**We got back after a busy day!  Music lesson, out to eat, bookstore, and Bass Pro...of course.  He's a member of the kid's club there, and each month they get a new pack of cards about wildlife.  

He did the next two lessons in Intermediate Language, read the next chapter of SOTW aloud, and read more of his book for the week.  We got a lot more done than I expected.

I'm tired.  Tomorrow is Friday!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment