Sunday, August 18, 2013

Good Intentions

I intended to do SO much more with this blog.  I haven't forgotten about it!  Here's to hoping my good intentions actually pan out for this schoolyear!  : )


Our sixth year of homeschooling will be beginning tomorrow.  Homeschooling has been such a wonderful fit for our family.  I’ll write more about our sweet son's age, as well as his grade level, in the days to come.

I’m going to attempt to blog daily, or every other day, about our homeschooling adventures.  I wish I would’ve done this sooner!!  Every once in a while, I may throw in some flashbacks of the previous years. 
Homeschooling is definitely hard work, and it’s not something we take lightly.  I am thankful for the opportunity to be able to educate our sweet son.  He is such a wonderful boy, and he continues to blow me away daily by his mind, as well as his heart.  


No comments:

Post a Comment